The reCreating Europe and inDICEs projects are co-organising the 6th annual Workshop on Intellectual Property Rights in Szeged (WIPS), hosted by The Institute of Comparative Law and Legal Theory (University of Szeged, Faculty of Law and Political Sciences) on June 9-10, 2022 in Szeged (Hungary).
Launched in 2016, WIPS is organized by the University of Szeged to explore current issues in intellectual property law. This year’s event opens two main tracks for application:
- GLAM @ Home e.g.
- current perspectives of the European GLAM sector;
- digitization, cultural preservation, orphan works, out-of-commerce works, digital/online research and education.
- Consumer protection and IP laws overlaps e.g.
- overlaps of consumer protection law and intellectual property law;
- overlaps of intellectual property and platform economy, digital services, digital markets, blockchains, supply and conformity of digital contents and services, and consumer protection.
Read more details here
To submit a paper for presentation for WIPS, please send an abstract of approximately 300 words to Péter Mezei (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Deadline: March 15, 2022.
Please note that abstracts will be reviewed on a rolling basis.