reCreating Europe is producing materials and resources for the following stakeholder groups:
- End users – the general public, associations of consumers, specific categories of underrepresented users (people with disabilities, minorities, etc.) and related associations, academics. Learn more.
- Individual authors and performers – associations and CMOs of authors and performers in different sectors (mostly organized by discipline, i.e. writers, journalists, actors, directors, photographers etc.), independent non-associated authors and performers. Learn more.
- Creative industries – general public, associations and creators in audio-visual industries. Learn more.
- GLAM – Galleries, Libraries, Archives, Museums. Learn more.
- Intermediaries – social media services and online platforms (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Vimeo). Learn more.
As the project progresses, resources for each of these stakeholder groups will be made available on this page.
The work of reCreating Europe is done through seven work packages (WPs).
Two WPs involve all partners: WP1 (management) and WP7 (dissemination, engagement and outreach). the other five are stakeholder based. By carrying out specific tasks, they are providing technical and scientific input to WP7, which aims to maximize the expected impacts of the project through proactive engagement and dissemination.
WP1 – Management and Coordination
WP2 – End users and access to culture
WP3 – Authors and performers
WP4 – Creative industries
WP6 - Intermediaries
WP7 – Dissemination, Engagement and Outreach